This is a modified version of the Heavy Assault Rifle with maximum damage output and as much recoil reduction as possible. Note that this is a relatively high-level build (level 30 for stock). Coupled with frequent HRV use, this build can take down most enemies in 3 shots. With proper recoil control (tapping the mouse for 2 shot bursts), you can out-damage anyone you face. Best for semi-close to medium range. You should mostly aim down sights for this weapon as hip accuracy is terrible. Make sure you HRV before turning corners, and scope in early. Disable HRV toggle for shorter, but faster burst of HRV.
tl;dr: 2 shot bursts, HRV often, scope early.
- Muzzle: Vulcan Power Brake (Later replaced by ArmCom Balanced Muzzle at level 36)
- Barrel: Krane Heavy Assault Barrel
- Scope: Silverwood Combo Scope (Personal Preference)
- Magazine: Vulcan STD-04XL HAR
- Stock: ArmCom Compensator Stock
- Weapon Tag: Daylight Tag (Can also be replaced by recoil or accuracy tags)