Blacklight Patch Notes v1.400 Edit
Blacklight Release Notes for January 7, 2014.
Arc Bypass Login Compatibility
- 1 New Map - Slumlord
- 1 New Player Created BCL weapon/armor Camo
- 1 New BCL Weapon Tag
- An issue where files could be modified to remove the effects overlay when entering HRV.
- An issue where files could be modified to make players permanently glow blue or yellow depending on team placement.
- An issue where deployable gear items could be thrown during the warm up phase of a match with Force Freeze enabled.
- An issue where players were getting stuck on the back wheel of a truck in Heavy Metal.
- The XP bar should now correctly update when XP tokens are applied.
- Holo-Runner Decoy is no longer triggered on melee attacks.
- Hardsuit is no longer destroyed when changing to spectate mode.
- Assault Bot summoning is more reliable.
- Fixed several issues in Vortex where players could leave the level boundary.
- Fixed several issues in Safehold where players could leave the level boundary.
- Fixed several issues in Vertigo where players could leave the level boundary.
- Fixed several issues in Seaport where players could leave the level boundary.
- Fixed an issue in Piledriver where players could leave the level boundary.
- Fixed an issue in Nuken where players could leave the level boundary.
- Fixed an issue in Deadlock where players could leave the level boundary.
- Fixed an issue in Metro where players could walk on invisible collision.
- The stats for Turret minutes used should be tracked by how long it is deployed now rather than held.
Known Issues Edit
- Unlocalized strings appear in place of certain statistics in the Player Profile.
- Camera sometimes vibrates when panning. This issue is most noticeable under high settings.
- Starting CP datanodes do not function past the first round in multi-round games.
- If you join a premium server as a spectator and then later switch to a player, you will not benefit from the Starting CP mutator.
- The Sonic Tomahawk cannot be equipped if the language is set to Turkish. The workaround is to change the language, equip the item, and then change back to Turkish.
- If you pick up the Exploding Tomahawk while holding the detonator, you will be unable to use it until you switch to another weapon, then back again.
- Using the Cloak immediately after exiting HRV will sometimes cause you to remain visible.
- The Repair Tool does not repair the Assault Bot.
- If you switch to a spectator during a match, you will be unable to respawn if you switch back to a player.
- Spectators can hear both teams' Teamspeak channels simultaneously.
- If a friend or clan member logs on or off while you are composing a mail message, your cursor will switch to the active chat tab.
- If you re-enter an Onslaught match that you've previously left, you will be unable to spawn in.
- Clicking the Back button while pressing Escape will remove the Back button from all menus until you restart the client.
- The idle kick timer is not being reset between rounds.
- Entering ADS and firing at the exact same time as you come out of a sprint can cause automatic weapons to "jam" and only fire one bullet.
- The winner of a tied match is sometimes determined at random rather than by teamscore.
- Assault Bots can pick up flags in CTF games.
- Hardsuits can get stuck on elevators in Vertigo.
- Dead bodies lying on the elevator in Heavy Metal will cause it to constantly move up and down.
- Thrown tomahawks cannot be retrieved from hardsuits.
- Bots' scores are not reset between rounds in multi-round Deathmatch games.
- The Chat and Featured Item panes can overlap selection menus in Customization.
- You will sometimes not take fall damage if you fall while your health is regenerating.
- Picking up a throwing knife while simultaneously throwing your last one can break the knives' functionality.
- Your camera will sometimes get stuck in a walking animation after lunging with the katana; lunging again should fix it.
- If the scorpion tank is disabled while you are spectating it, your camera will get thrown outside the level.
- Shooting an airstrike beacon at a disabled scorpion tank can cause the air strike to fail.
- Moving against a hardsuit on an elevator in Vortex can cause multiple issues.
- An incorrect "Disconnected for being AFK" message can appear when manually leaving a match.