Blacklight Patch Notes v1.310 Edit
Blacklight Release Notes for September 10, 2013.
BALANCE CHANGES Edit
- The Barricade Mk.2's melee attack now does 125 damage, but no longer stuns the target.
- Move-Spread and Scope-In time are now only affected by the weight of Barrel, Grip, and Stock attachments.
- The weight of the Jurisdiction I-L4 barrel has been increased.
- The Light Machine Gun's Move-Spread is slightly less affected by weight.
BUG FIXES Edit
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur if the game was left idle at the main menu.
- Fixed several spots in Dropzone in which players could access unintended areas of the level.
- Fixed an exploit in Dropzone in which players could trap spawning teammates in a narrow doorway.
- Grenade and mine collision has been added to several surfaces in Dropzone that previously lacked it.
- Player collision has been added to some objects in Dropzone that previously lacked it.
- Players using infrared scopes will now properly see players using the Cloak Mk.2 when it wears off.
- Barricades and turrets now remember their previous health values when being picked up and re-placed elsewhere.
- Fixed a bug in which Scope-In times were not displaying correctly in Customization.
CHANGES/KNOWN ISSUES Edit
Below is a listing of some of the known issues for Blacklight: Retribution Patch 1.310. This list is not complete and will not include all issues. The latest patch notes can be found at http://blacklight.perfectworld.com/news/?tag=bl-patch-notes
Updates to the list will appear in red. [Note: There was nothing in red on the official patch notes page]
- +Starting CP datanodes do not function past the first round in multi-round games.
- If you join a premium server as a spectator and then later switch to a player, you will not benefit from the Starting CP mutator.
- The Sonic Tomahawk cannot be equipped if the language is set to Turkish. The workaround is to change the language, equip the item, and then change back to Turkish.
- If you pick up the Exploding Tomahawk while holding the detonator, you will be unable to use it until you switch to another weapon, then back again.
- Using the Cloak immediately after exiting HRV will sometimes cause you to remain visible.
- When using XP Tokens, your XP will not appear to go up until you either relog, enter Training/Practice, or join a match.
- The Repair Tool does not repair the Assault Bot.
- If you switch to a spectator during a match, you will be unable to respawn if you switch back to a player.
- Spectators can hear both teams' Teamspeak channels simultaneously.
- If a friend or clan member logs on or off while you are composing a mail message, your cursor will switch to the active chat tab.
- If you re-enter an Onslaught match that you've previously left, you will be unable to spawn in.
- Clicking the Back button while pressing Escape will remove the Back button from all menus until you restart the client.
- The idle kick timer is not being reset between rounds.
- Entering ADS and firing at the exact same time as you come out of a sprint can cause automatic weapons to "jam" and only fire one bullet.
- The winner of a tied match is sometimes determined at random rather than by teamscore.
- Assault Bots can pick up flags in CTF games.
- Hardsuits can get stuck on elevators in Vertigo.
- Dead bodies lying on the elevator in Heavy Metal will cause it to constantly move up and down.
- Thrown tomahawks cannot be retrieved from hardsuits.
- Bots' scores are not reset between rounds in multi-round Deathmatch games.
- The Chat and Featured Item panes can overlap selection menus in Customization.
- You will sometimes not take fall damage if you fall while your health is regenerating.
- Picking up a throwing knife while simultaneously throwing your last one can break the knives' functionality.
- Your camera will sometimes get stuck in a walking animation after lunging with the katana; lunging again should fix it.
- If the scorpion tank is disabled while you are spectating it, your camera will get thrown outside the level.
- Shooting an airstrike beacon at a disabled scorpion tank can cause the air strike to fail.
- Moving against a hardsuit on an elevator in Vortex can cause multiple issues.
- An incorrect "Disconnected for being AFK" message can appear when manually leaving a match.