Blacklight Patch Notes v0.961 Edit
Blacklight Release Notes for April 12, 2012.
Known Issues Edit
- Ambient sound effects are not working on the new Helodeck map
- New map: HeloDeck!
- Spectator mode added. Click on a game server, then click on the Watch button to spectate!
- Increased the % of player speed determined by equipment from 66% to 90%. This means that heavy items will cause you to move slower than before while light items will cause you to move faster than before.
- Quick Join now prioritizes latency, followed by level restrictions, followed by amount of players in the server.
- Fixed the occasional crash related to chat.
- Fixed cases where the Revival UI was persisting longer than intended.
- Fixed the infinite load screen when failing to load into level because of missing content or content differences from server.
- Fixed the wrong message showing up when being kicked from a server while above the max level requirement.
- Fixed Ambient Occlusion crash when enabling after already in a game.
- Fixed the server crash occurring on all regions intermittently.
- Fixed a startup crash.
- Fixed some special characters not working in Blacklight passwords.
Note: This patch does not seem to have an unofficial designation or version number.