Blacklight Patch Notes v0.953 Edit
Blacklight Release Notes for March 29, 2012.
- Fixed damage calculation on all body parts
- Fixed an issue with weapons being equipped after they expire
- Fixed a few rare crashes
- Fixed tight aim sensitivity range
- Fixed various memory leaks
- Fixed another PunkBuster crash
- Fixed rare rendering crash
- Heroes now have their own unique taunt!
- You are now awarded with experience for successfully completing a taunt after getting a kill.
Balance Changes Edit
- Reduced movement speed while using Flamethrower.
- Reduced gun melee damage from 150 to 100.
- Reduced sonic knife damage from 170 to 150.
- Reduced melee weapon lunge ranges by 30%.